Create Your Vision Book: Part One
This takes the old-school Vision Board and puts more layers of Neuro-Science into it. You aren’t making something that is going to be static.
Your vision book will inspire engagement long after our creative-playdate. The exercises and inquiries will be directed to the innermost part of you.
Even wishes and dreams that may at first appear to be surface, material or shallow will be turned inside out.
The underpinnings of the real you will come to light; you might even surprise yourself at how much fun this creative process is.
Dawn Alane Kelmenson is an artist, sculpting and designing beauty for the soul. Specializing in creating custom pieces both in sculpture & decorating,
she has an eye for line, fluidity and composition. With her skill to make art an every day pleasure, she will take you through an afternoon of creative exploration
like no other.
What to expect day of:
- Dawn will lead you through easy to follow steps of discovery, no talent required!
- I will take you on a few guided meditations to detangle the cobwebs and support you being in the “flow”
- We will move our bodies, wiggle our hips
- Have ample time for journaling
- Take breaks to connect with self and others
- Special closing ritual to take with you
What happens after our day:
- 3 weeks of on-going FOLLOW-UP as a group
- Plus, a morning and evening guided meditation to keep you ENGAGED with your VISION BOOK (download and listen anytime)
- Concrete practices that increase well-being, mental clarity and emotional stability, based upon the Institute of HeartMath’s research into the physiology of optimal performance,
- Yup, FB THE C.H.I. HIVE page for us to play in (it’s hidden, so no one can find us:))
When: Saturday, May 13th
10:00 AM-5:30 PM
Where: Home in Big Rock, Malibu (15 minutes from Santa Monica)
What to Bring: Comfy clothes for light movement, jacket,magazines that inspire you and an open mind.
Yum Yum: Smashing lunch will be served
Fee: $255.00 (Includes books, art supplies, and everything you can think of)
(Limited to 12 Women)
Be ready to play, imagine, envision, and be childlike with us.
Contact me if you have any questions, hope to see you soon!